Apcalis Oral Jelly 20 mg helps men to enjoy his sexual life. This product is popularly known to treat ED (erectile dysfunction) in men. Apcalis Oral Jelly is another Tadalafil product that comes in a flavored jelly form.
This medication is a generic version of Tadalafil component. Due to its sweetened flavor and easy to consume gel-like substance make this product as the preferred option for many men. One can take it directly. A man can indulge in a sexual activity; as it starts working in just 30 minutes and stays last up to 36 hours after consuming it. Its long-lasting effects are the amazing one.
Uses of Apcalis Oral Jelly 20 mg:
Apcalis Oral Jelly 20 mg mainly used to treat impotence as well as cases of enlarged prostate in men. This medication belongs to PDE-5 inhibitors class of drugs. Its working relaxes the muscles and improves blood flow of the penile area. Its intake improves your erection and allows you to enjoy the sexual activity fully.
Working of Apcalis Oral Jelly:
The medicine works by relaxing the muscle and increasing the flow of blood in specific areas of the body and thereby solving the problem of erectile dysfunction in men.
Apcalis Oral Jelly 20 mg manufactured by Ajanta Pharma. You can buy this product online by simply placing an order with us.
Do not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug or to any other ingredient.
- Are using nitrate drug for angina or heart problems.
- Experience any side effects such as pain, numbness, dizziness, tingling in chest, neck, arms or jaw. In case experiencing such side effects, one must cut short sexual activity and contact doctor as soon as possible.
Talk to your doctor if you:
- Are suffering from any ailments such as coronary artery disease, heart disease, recent heart attack, low or high blood pressure, liver or kidney disease, a bleeding condition like hemophilia, a blood cell disorder like sickle cell anemia, leukemia or multiple myeloma, a peptic, retinitis pigmentosa and so on.
- Are suffering from a physical deformity of the penis like Peyronie’s disease or have been asked not to indulge in sexual intercourse due to health reason.
How much to take Apcalis Oral Jelly?
Taking its 20 mg active substance is sufficient enough to experience the pleasure. The jelly form is absolutely easy to consume than another conventional pill.
One tablet should be taken and a gap of 24 hours should be there between the second doses. Men who consume it first time is advised to try 10 mg first in order to see the results. Take the dose 30 minutes before intercourse with plenty of water.
The medicine should be taken as per the instruction of the doctor and no alteration of dose should be done unless advised by your doctor.
Side Effects of Apcalis Oral Jelly:
Some common side effects of the medicine include:
- Pain, numbness or tingling in chest, neck, arms or jaw
- Painful erection
- A prolonged erection that persists for more than 4 hours
In rare cases, this medicine intake can lead to severe side effects like high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, hearing loss, strokes, chest pain etc.
In case the side effects persist for long then you must contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Common Drug Interactions:
There are certain medicines which may interact with its active ingredient i.e. Tadalafil, some of the medicines which may interact are:
- An antibiotic such as erythromycin, clarithromycin, and others
- An antidepressant such as rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine
- An antifungal medication such as itraconazole and others
- Drugs to treat a prostate disorder or high blood pressure like alfuzosin, doxazosin, prazosin, tamsulosin or others
- Heart or blood pressure medication such as diltiazem, quinidine, amlodipine and so on
- Hepatitis C drugs like telaprevir or boceprevir
- HIV/AIDS medications like darunavir, ritonavir, atazanavir or others.
Things to Remember:
- Store the medicine in a cool and dry place away from heat, light, and moisture.
- The medicine does not cause penis erection but it helps in erection when there is psychological or physical sexual stimulation.
- Combination of the medicine and any nitrate medicine can lead to low blood pressure. Hence take your doctor advice before consuming any medicine.
- In case of experiencing any kind of discomfort or side effects after taking the medicine and doing a sexual activity, it is advisable to come out of sexual activity immediately and contact your doctor as soon as possible.