when men become sexually stimulated, hormones, muscles, nerves, and blood vessels all work with each other to make an erection. Nerve signals, sent from the brain to the penis, stimulate muscles to relax. This, thus, enables blood to stream to the tissue in the penis.
When the blood fills the penis and an erection is accomplished, the blood vessels to the penis close off with the goal that the erection is kept up. Following sexual arousal, the blood vessels to the penis open up once more, enabling the blood to leave.
At some point in a man’s life, he may have issues accomplishing or keeping up an erection. Erection issues happen when you can’t accomplish or keep up an erection that is firm enough to have sex. Erection problems are also called:
- erectile dysfunction (ED)
- sexual dysfunction
For most men, these issues happen occasionally and aren’t a difficult issue. There’s no reason for concern if erection issues happen up to 20 percent of the time.
See More : How To Fix Your Impotence(ED)
However, in case you’re unable to accomplish an erection at least 50 percent of the time, you may have a health problem that requires medicinal attention.
Common reason for erection problems
The causes of ED can be physical, psychological, or a combination of the two.
Physical reasons for erection issues are increasingly normal in older men. They happen because of disorders that can influence the nerves and blood vessels in responsible for causing an erection.
Physical causes include medical conditions for example,
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- multiple sclerosis (MS)
- atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries
- Parkinson’s disease
- liver or kidney disease
- Peyronie’s disease, or penile scarring that outcomes in a curved penis
Other physical causes include:
- certain medications, including beta-blockers, diuretics, muscle relaxers, or
- substance abuse
- trauma or injury to the spinal cord or genital region
- congenital genitalia problems
- long-term use of tobacco
- treatment for prostate problems
- Emotional matters can occupy a man of all ages from getting to be stirred, and include:
- worry over not having the option to accomplish or keep up an erection
- delayed passionate trouble identified with financial, expert, or social issues
- relationship conflicts
Erection problems in young men
Men ages 20 to 30 years of age may experience ED also. The numbers recommend that ED in young men happens more regularly than recently reported.
In 2013, The Journal of Sexual Medicine detailed that 26 percent of men ages 17 to 40 years of age experience inconvenience having an erection. These cases go from moderate to severe.
Research says erection issues in young fellows have more to do with their way of life and mental health than with any physical issues. More youthful men were found to utilize more tobacco, alcohol, and medications than older men.
Some studies recommend that erection issues in young fellows frequently originate from tension or depression.
In a nowadays erectile dysfunction is common in male. you can fix your erection using oral medication such as a Fildena, Vidalista, kamagra all are generic medication used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Diagnosing erection problems
Tests that your specialist may request to decide the reason for your erection issues include a:
- complete blood count (CBC), which is a set of tests that checks for low red cell (RBC) count
- hormone profile, which estimates the level of the male sex hormones testosterone and prolactin
- nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT), which decides if your erection functions during rest
- duplex ultrasound, which uses high-recurrence sound waves to take pictures of the body’s tissues
- urinalysis, which measure protein and testosterone levels in the urine
When your specialist determines the reason for your erection issue, they’ll give appropriate treatment.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Severity of ED is regularly reviewed on a three-point scale: mild, moderate, and severe. severe ED is also called total ED. The initial phase in treating your ED is recognizing where you fall on this scale.
When a reason is distinguished and your specialist knows how extreme your ED is, it becomes easy to treat.
Options for treating erection issues may include:
- medications injected into the corpus cavernosum of the penis, for example, alprostadil (Caverject, Edex)
- drug infused into the urethra (opening of penis, for example, alprostadil (MUSE)
- oral medication, for example, sildenafil (Viagra) and tadalafil (Cialis)
- surgery, including penile implant surgery
- vacuum devices
you can use generic viagra to overcome erectilon problem. Sildenafil Citrate relaxes muscles of the blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Sildenafil under the name Viagra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men.
Another brand of sildenafil is Revatio, which is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve exercise capacity in men and women.
Read More : You Need To Know About Erection Problems?
A significant number of the physical reasons for erection issues are connected with lifestyle choices. You might need to consider the following lifestyle changes:
- stopping tobacco use
- drinking less alcohol
- getting plenty of rest
- eating a healthy diet
- exercising regularly
- talking with your partner about sexual issues
If lifestyle changes don’t lessen your indications, contact your specialist to decide the root cause of your erection issues.
Your specialist will examine your penis, rectum, and prostate just as the function of your nervous system. They’ll also ask you when your symptoms started and whether you have any present health issues.
Preventing erection problems
healthy lifestyle behaviors, for example, getting regular exercise and a healthy diet, can help overcome ED.
ED is caused about by an absence of bloodstream, so circulatory health is critical. A common method to improve blood stream is through exercise. Some cardio-based activities to try include:
Avoiding undesirable fats, excess sugar, and a lot of salt is important too.
Chronic health conditions, for example, diabetes and heart disease, can prompt erection issues. Another possible reason is the physician endorsed prescriptions used to treat those conditions. In the event that you have an incessant condition, ask your specialist which prevention strategies most appropriate.
Treatment for substance misuse may also enable you to stay away from erection issues brought about by issues with alcohol or drugs. Mental health treatment may enable you to stay away from erection issues brought about by pressure or psychological issues.